Sunday, November 7, 2010

33 today!

Today is my birthday!

My family let me sleep in and then they gave me two necklaces that the kid had picked up. She insisted they shop at Wal-Mart. That's just how she rolls.

The we saw Megamind with our friends. Fun movie but really, why did they have to say something about the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny not existing. Really? Thanks for that Mr. Family Movie Guy. I think the kids missed that part. And at least they didn't touch on Christmas. Hollywood Bastards.

We then had a nice playdate. I'll write about that another day! And then we went to an All-You-Can-Eat Sushi restaurant. SO DELICIOUS!

And even better, we gained an hour! I love Fall Backwards. HATE Spring Forward though!

Whatever, Happy Birthday to me! I live in a zoo! I smell like a monkey and I look like one too!

2 comments:

  1. happy day T! love the she is the Kid!!! hey, didn't know you were a sushi fan - lets EAT sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the opposite. I prefer spring forward. This whole sun going down before I finish work is not worth the extra hour of sleep.

    ReplyDelete