Monday, November 15, 2010

Dramatically ill

The kid hopped into bed with us on Sunday morning for a cuddle. She explained that she was coming for a snuggle because she felt sick and was afraid she might throw up. She seemed fine to me and I was tired so I ignored her.

After about 10 minutes of the kid trying to occupy as much of our bed as possible she announced that she was going to go downstairs for some breakfast and then come right back up (after eating). I suggested she watch one of her Barbie movies.

"Great idea!" she exclaimed, "That always makes me feel better! I also have a headache - I have a combo-sickness!"

Thankfully she was already halfway down the stairs so she didn't hear hubby and I laugh about her "combo-sickness". Incidentally, there was no vomiting or further talk of a headache yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment