Saturday, November 20, 2010

Losing my mind!

A couple of years ago we hired someone to clean our house for us every two weeks. It was bliss!

And then I misplaced our underwater camera. I had just bought it and I knew I had brought it back from Texas. I was pretty sure I remembered putting it on the kitchen table. But I couldn't find it anywhere! And of course, I realized this right after the house had been cleaned.

I called the agency to see if they had put it away. All I got was a big long lecture on how one of their employees couldn't and wouldn't have stolen it.

Um, didn't accuse. Didn't even think that until you started denying, denying, denying. I ended up cancelling the service because I didn't like the customer service from the owners/managers/whatever.

But I digress. I found the camera two months later. It was inside of the box that my husband keeps his wallet in. How we missed it I do not know. The only reason I found it was because I dropped a pill in the box and emptied it out. TADA. At least now I know the safest place to put stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment