Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Favourite TV Shows

Just because I am random and weird like that. Here's a list of my favourite shows! Thank goodness for the DVR or I'd never watch anything. They're listed in a pretty random order.

How I met your Mother - Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan! How could it not be legendary!
Better with you - mindless but good background noise when playing on the computer
Outsourced - Makes me laugh so much!
Greek - I mainly watch it on my ipod. I think I'm a season behind. But it is fun.
Modern Family
Hawaii 5-0 - my cop drama
Mad Men - great writing. Working my way through season 2 now.
Raising Hope - funniest. show. this season.
I didn't know I was pregnant! - super duper funny!
The Good Guys - its a very funny cop show
Hellcats - like Greek but with cheerleaders
Mike and Molly - funny but I hate the Mom and sister. Too crude
No Ordinary Family - interesting.
Parenthood - great ensemble

Cancelled
Veronica Mars - guess it was too smart
Dollhouse - really wanted to see where they were going to go with this
Better off Ted - super funny
Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - really interesting characters

Can you tell I don't like reality television?

1 comment:

  1. Shows you need to watch:
    Community (Trudy from Mad Men and Chevy Chase. Dad loves this show because it's so messed up)
    Sister Wives (three women in a polygamous relationship bitterly insisting that they aren't bitter. it may be "reality TV" but these women have no sense of reality)
    30 Rock (how is this not on your list?!)

    ReplyDelete