Sunday, December 5, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter.

Being the Best Parents Ever we decided to let the kid watch Jurassic Park with us last night. Before I put it on I made sure she knew that the kids didn't get eaten and that the whole concept of bringing dinosaurs to life wasn't real.

I really didn't need to be concerned.

She loved the movie! I loved that she was even keeping track of the number of deaths. Part way through the movie she complained, "When is someone else going to get eaten? Only two people have been eaten so far!"

There were no nightmares last night and she can't wait to watch the second movie. Hubby won't let me show her Jaws 2 though (lots of carnage). He doesn't think she's ready yet. Maybe during the Christmas holidays?

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you are watching Jurassic Park 2 with her as I type this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are. Check here tomorrow for the kid's review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do. I'm not officially "following" you. But we're related, so it's not considered stalking.

    ReplyDelete