Sunday, December 19, 2010

Picky, picky, picky

I'm a picky eater.

Yup, I admit it. I've gotten a lot better as I've gotten older but there are some things that I really can't stand.


Enemy #1: Bananas.
I can't even stand the smell of bananas. Eating a banana popsicle once turned me off of popsicles for several years. Yes, I should have just stopped eating it but my Mom insisted that I finish it. Did I mention that I was 20? And hospitalized? I was really proud of myself for being able to puree them for the kid when she was a baby. Heck, I'm just impressed that I was willing to let my offspring eat them.

Enemy #2: Condiments
I hate all condiments equally. I despise ketchup, mustard, pickles, relish - all that stuff. I have since I was a child. Shocking when you realize my dad eats practically everything with ketchup. The kid loves all that stuff. Freak.

1 comment: