Friday, December 3, 2010

Sharks!


I have a love/hate relationship with sharks. They terrify me but fascinate me at the same time. But I couldn’t resist swimming with the sharks at Disney World. But, when I’m in the ocean (or even the lake) I can’t help worrying about what might be lurking a few feet away. But, if there is a shark movie in the theatre or on television, I have to watch it. And I love every minute of watching the actors and actresses get devoured. In fact, most of the time I’m rooting for the shark! What’s wrong with me?

A few of my favourite movies include Jaws 2, Jaws 3-D, Deep Blue Sea, Open Water, Into the Blue,and Spring Break: Shark Attack. I don't like Jaws as much. Not enough eating of people. Too much talking in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. we MUST have bee twins in a past life!! SHARK WEEK is a huge pvr event at our house!!! and we did snorkel w the sharks and a shark fishing trip in FLA!! funfunfun!!!

    ReplyDelete