Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sneezy McSneeze a lot

I sneeze a lot. And by a lot I mean almost all the time! It's frightful how many boxes of tissues I go through in a week. It's downright sad.

I guess that is to be expected when you're allergic to cats and have two. But some days are worse than others. The last week has been awful. Usually I can sleep through the night without a sneezing fit. Alas, that has not been the case for several days now. Poor hubby! I think my sneezing bouts at 1am and 4am are giving him nightmares.

By the way, the only tissues that work for me are Royale Ultra 3 ply. None of that slippery stuff coating the tissue and it's strong enough to survive a bit. The Real Canadian Superstore has a no name 3-ply tissue that works too. It is a smaller box though.

No comments:

Post a Comment