Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Today my baby sister (my only sister if you don't count my sister-in-law) turns 25! She can officially have a quarter-life crisis!

Hopefully this year she can even become a divorcee! :)

Yeah, I am the best big sister ever! Hey, I was an only child for 8 years, 2 months and 1 day. I'm still getting used to this!

Happy Birthday! I still remember when I came home from school and Grandma announced that she still hadn't been born yet. The call came at 7 something that night. Let's say 7:55 pm since she was born at 7:47. And when I woke up there was a gross picture of my baby sister. I took that picture to school - I was so proud of her!

And I still am.

1 comment:

  1. And judging from my new driver's license, I still take gross pictures :)

    ReplyDelete