Monday, January 10, 2011

It'll make me happy...

Last week I let the kid use our bathtub. It's a nice jacuzzi, soaker tub. I'll admit it was one of the key features (to me) in buying our home. I love my tub.

And now, so does the kid.

A few days later I went to pick her up at school. I've just walked in the door of the room where her after-school care is when she starts talking...

Kid: Mommy! Mommy! M and I had a fight. I cried. But we're friends again. To make me feel better can I have a bath in your tub as soon as we get home?
Me: Uh...
Kid: Yes. I love your lovely tub. Can I have the jets on, please? They don't scare me like they did when I was a baby.
Me: Let's talk about this on the walk home.
Kid: Please? It'll make me feel so much better

Of course I let her have a bath. Why wouldn't I want her to have a clean butt?

1 comment:

  1. When I get a house that's high on my list.

    As it is the green bathtub I have is pretty nice for a regular tub. The end opposite the faucet is rounded out so it's comfy to lean against.

    ReplyDelete