Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some movies stand the test of time...

And, surprisingly, Home Alone 2 is one of those movies.

I remember going to see the movie with my sister in 1992. She was 6 years old. Flash forward to 2011 and my kid is 6 years old. 25 years between them and they both found the movie equally hilarious.

We watched the movie with the kid on New Years Eve. When she woke up she insisted on watching it again. I didn't argue because I was operating on zero sleep. Plus her little friend had fallen asleep and missed this "super hilarious" movie.

It has raised some concerns about her lack of empathy towards the bad guys. She thoroughly enjoyed watching Kevin maim and injure them. It's okay though, you see "they're the baddies and they totally deserve it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment