Wednesday, January 12, 2011

They are trying to kill me

How else could you explain the cats consistently napping on my pillow - all the time?

They could sleep on hubby's pillow. The kid has a bunkbed. Lots of places to cuddle up there. They even have three cat beds (and we only have two cats). Heck, the evil cat even created her own hideaway on top of our wardrobes - complete with pillows. Yet, they keep coming back to my pillow.

No wonder my allergies are so terrible. Ah well, that's what allergy medications are for, right?

I would just lock them out of our room but then they spend hours trying to rip up the carpet. Sometimes the stupid (but cute) cat will just bang her head on the door. She's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

1 comment:

  1. typherzero@hotmail.com:
    And now T has fallen in love with your new electric blanket. But only when it's on, which means, only when you are in it...

    ReplyDelete