Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is more aggressive than it is passive

People suck. After visiting the grocery store I have come to that conclusion. Heck, you can easily figure that our whenever you go anywhere in public. Common courtesy seems to be a thing of the past as people move around in their own world not even thinking about others.

After yet another trip to the outside world where I was constantly cut off as I tried to navigate the aisles of the local grocery store, I got grumpy. I was bumped into by 8-year-old kids pushing their parents shopping carts - seriously, what are you thinking? People stopped suddenly in the middle of the aisles, abandoning their carts as they grabbed things from shelves on their side of them.

Nobody thinks of others. I'm sure I'm not always considerate but I try. I really do. I'd love to give out one of these cards to people that are just plain rude. I wonder how long it would take before someone realized that by giving them the card, I too would deserve a card.

Instead, I will just think about giving them to jerks. And now you can think the same evil thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. oh, no TF ... when the asshats are out, you act all super sweet and helpful "oh, look, you have left your cart here...let ME move it for you ... can i help you reach that ... sorry is my cart in the way ... gosh, look at ME, hogging the whole aisle ..." but is super serious nice voice and smile ALOT .... makes them feel like the DB's they really are!

    ReplyDelete