Monday, March 14, 2011

March Break

The kid is on March break this week. She's actually going to get an extra long vacation. She'll spend most of the week in St. Catharines with her grandparents (both sets). After work on Thursday, my sister and I are going to drive up there and my Mom will drive us - and the kid - over the border. Early on Friday morning we're off to Dallas to visit my Grandma!

The kid loves our trips to Texas. I'm extra excited because the weather is actually going to be pleasant. Last March break we were there. We left our coats in Buffalo with my mom and then it SNOWED in Texas! It was quite distressing - especially since it was actually warmer in Canada at that time.

I'm happy to say that the 10-day forecast is predicting highs in the low 80s and lows in the 60s or mid-50s. I don't think we'll be seeing Texan snow this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment