Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Top 10

I was reading posts on Rants from Mommyland when I stumbled across the Top 10 Rules according to the blogger's kids. This made be question the kid about our house rules.

1. No jumping on the bed
2. No jumping on the furniture
3. Don't bother the cats while they are eating
4. Don't let Trinity out of the backyard
5. No sneaking downstairs and having candy
6. No throwing snowballs at the cats
7. Don't go outside when it is dark out
8. No wearing short sleeved dresses in the winter.
9. No dumping water bottles on the cats head
10.  Don't go near the tv (or the video games) while doing something silly.

I don't know where she comes up with this stuff. She doesn't torture our cats (Trinity or Sera). In fact, this is the first I've heard that she might have an inkling to throw a snowball or dunk a bottle of water on them.

1 comment:

  1. the rules about the cats weren't for her. they're for me. and mostly directed to trinity.

    ReplyDelete