Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An excuse for being a klutz

Not my actual shoe. I may be oblivious but I'm not that bad!
I've always been a klutz. I seriously walk in to walls and trip up stairs. I also bruise easily. Really easily. I just figure it is who I am and I'm okay with being me.

Recently I started tripping over my feet all the time. I shrugged it off since I am an admitted klutz.

Today I discovered that my favourite pair of black work shoes were broken. One shoe has lost a chunk of its heel. Yup. And probably had been for a couple of weeks. All of a sudden my constant tripping makes sense. It was my shoes! Off to the shoe doctor!

I can tell when a pantone colour is a shade off but it takes me weeks (if not months) to catch on that my shoes are uneven. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment