Monday, May 30, 2011

I ♥ my Kindle

I never thought electronic books, like the Kindle would work for me. I love to read. Finally, when our bookshelves began overflowing - again - I decided to try one. After some research I settled on the Kindle. The type looks just like a book and the pages flip quickly.

And I love it!

I can still buy books by my favourite authors - and they're cheaper! I have also discovered a plethora of free books! I follow Pixel of Ink on Facebook and they give me a list of free books each day! Very cool.

The only drawback is that you can't borrow library books on the Kindle. But, apparently that will change by the end of the year. We bought hubby one after I fell in love with mine. We can actually read the same book at the same time now - and only pay for one copy of the book!

1 comment:

  1. According to a friend of mine who has a kindle, you can borrow library books in his area. I'm not sure how it works since I don't yet have one, but I guess you borrow the licence from them.

    I think the selection of library e-books isn't great yet, but its growing.

    ReplyDelete