Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dream on!

Today the kid started talking to me about our "next cruise". Considering how much I suffered on our first and only cruise I told her that I wasn't planning on going on another cruise in the foreseeable future.

My parents love cruising. So, I suggested to her that she convince Grandma and Grandpa B to take her on a cruise.
Kid: Oh! I already did. Grandma told me that if they won a Disney cruise and they couldn't give it away they'd take me!
 I highly doubt they'll ever win a Disney cruise. And I certainly hope they'd take the kid before giving it away to someone else!

2 comments:

  1. They would give the cruise away before offering it to my daughter? Really? That's - really, really sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad wouldn't let that happen!

    ReplyDelete