Friday, September 16, 2011

I am still alive...

I just haven't had much to say. I've been pretty busy at work and, frankly, I just keep forgetting to blog.

Yesterday, one of my Facebook friends mentioned this amazing blog - You are not a photographer. Apparently I am a fauxtographer. I have a nice camera but I am not a professional. Although I was paid to take wedding photos once - they asked me. And I made sure they got their money's worth via a fancy scrapbook.

Today my old boss asked me if I wanted to be a guest at her wedding or her paid photographer. I think I'm going to go as a guest although I will take lots of pictures! And I think it is safe to say she will be getting a fancy scrapbook as a wedding present (I'm pretty sure that's what she really wants anyway!) I took the pictures at her wedding 9 years ago. They were pretty bad but at least I wasn't paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment