Kid: Red Lobster isn`t exactly my favourite anymore. I like nice, fancy restaurants
I`m perplexed and so I ask her to give me some examples of nice, fancy restaurants. The fanciest restaurant she has been to (other than a really nice restaurant my aunt took us to in Texas when kid was 3 or 4).
Here are a few fancy restaurants according to the kid (not in any particular order):
- The Keg - okay, I can get behind that since they have low lightening and she usually only goes there on special occasions
- Lone Star Texas Grill -They have all-you-can-eat fajitas. That totally screams "fancy" to me.
- Jack Astor's - Classy is when the wait staff write on your table - in crayon!
- Swiss Chalet - yes, they deliver. And their marketing often revolves around being "good value" and a "family restaurant"
- The Melting Pot - she insists this is her favourite restaurant but she never eats anything except the bread.
- Outback Steakhouse - Bloomin' Onion. Need I say more?