Saturday, February 25, 2012

2011/12 tv shows

This is what I'm watching (or rather DVRing) this year. I usually end up binging when I am working on something like videos for the office, blogging, playing on the computer, surfing the internet, etc...
  • How I met your Mother - DH and I both love this one!
  • The Big Bang Theory - DH and I both love this one!
  • Modern Family
  • Cougar Town
  • Raising Hope
  • Parenthood
  • Ringer - we're a little backlogged on this one
  • 2 Broke Girls - DH likes this one more than I do but it is funny
  • Hawaii Five-O
  • Revenge
  • Pan Am - I figure it will be gone soon. Not liking it as much these days
  • Up all Night - hee hee hee!
  • 30 Rock
  • Hart of Dixie
  • Grimm - really DH's choice and we have a huge backlog!
  • Once upon a Time
  • Suburgatory
  • The Firm - love it but probably because I watched the first six episodes back to back when I had insomnia one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment