Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The things that matter

This week the kid is at art camp at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga. She hasn't told me much about what she is doing. Apparently, she wants to surprise me with her work on Friday.

When I picked her up today she insisted we take a detour. Why? So she could show me the bathrooms.

Apparently they "are like a palace" and "really clean. It's like they clean them everyday."

I humoured her. And you know what?

The bathroom looked like a normal public bathroom. I have no idea why she was so impressed. There were toilets, stalls and sinks. No sofas or flowers. Heck, I saw fancier Wal-mart washrooms on our road trip to Texas.

Don't worry. I didn't rain on her parade. Although now I want to show her an impressive bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment