Sunday, September 16, 2012

Too many drugs

It may be that we take too many medications in our household. Not so much the kid, but she has picked up on the trend.

One evening last week she made me an offer, she didn't think I could refuse:

"Mommy, you should take some of my muscle relaxants."

Neither the husband or I had a clue what she was talking about. Hubby takes Robax from time to time. But I didn't have any muscle aches so the recommendation came totally out of the blue.

Turns out she was talking about bath salts. Not the kind that makes you eat the faces off of people but the kind that you soak in. Incidentally, I gave them to her since they aren't my favourite and she was coveting my lovely Lush bath bombs a bit too much.

I thanked her for her kind offer and suggested she have a nice relaxing bath with bath salts.

No comments:

Post a Comment