Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Clingy beast

We got back from our Disney World/Universal Studios vacation late Friday night. Since then I have had a shadow in the form of the nice cat. She is always there and she always has to be touching me. It's creepy but somewhat sweet. Until she made me bleed at 3 am on Sunday night.

During the night she smushed herself next to me and made me hold her like a stuffed teddy bear. This went on for so long that my arm actually fell asleep. I have no idea how much time passed because I was sleeping. But, around 3 am, the evil, devil cat decided to jump on the bed. She scared the nice (but very stupid) cat so much that nice cat ran away. But not before scratching me right under the left eye. At least I know that my husband will go right back to sleep after being awoken by my scream of pain.

My glasses hide most of the scratch but it still aches. At least the evil (but smart) cat knows to keep her claws tucked away. Neither cat got to sleep with us last night.

However, I am typing this while the nice cat sleeps next to me with her paws grasping my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment