Monday, October 15, 2012

Really? Really?

While getting organized for our next vacation I discovered that the evil cat has found yet another way to express her displeasure. Apparently, she believes that peeing on our bags will prevent us from travelling. Luckily, she only peed on things that can fit in the washing machine and dryer. But still! She had to go out of her way to do that. There was balancing and climbing involved.

I'm almost impressed. Except for the fact that I have a lot of stuff to disinfect now. At least urine is virtually sterile. But it smells icky. I am more convinced than ever that our cat pees outside of the litter box when she is pissed off. At least she is healthy and I guess she loves us.

1 comment:

  1. all cats pee to express displeasure!!! we own evil cats twin, i think!! oh, and she also pees on towles left on the floor (but i think that is to suck up to me cause i YELL at everyone about their towels on the floor ... she's not the brightest apple in the barrell)

    ReplyDelete