Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"Weirdest Girl on Planet Earth"

The kid just handed me her Christmas Wish list (at my request) and said "I am the weirdest girl on planet Earth."

I have to agree.

This is the list
  • walkie talkies
  • pipe cleaners
  • pom pom balls
  • clay
  • bow and arrow
  • books
  • big metal bar that can be attached to the wall
  • soft mat that is big and fat
  • duct tape
  • trampoline
  • laundry hamper
  • rope
  • new light switch
  • Pokemon cards
  • Beyblades
I can understand a few of the things. But duct tape? And a laundry hamper? Not to mention the rope. I could use quite a few of these items to spin a pretty scary story.

Needless to say, the kid (who is 8) will be getting some things from her list but mostly things her mom thinks she would like. Because I am NOT raising a serial killer.

2 comments:

  1. I call dibs on the lightswitch and duct tape. Is the metal bar for pull ups?

    ReplyDelete