- Kids are expensive -if we only have one we can afford to do more stuff like go on vacation.
- I am a very witchy pregnant lady.
- Postpartum depression - it sucks and I'm still on the Prozac.
- Where would I put even more weight?
- We'd have to move to a bigger house so that we have somewhere to put the baby.
- Our old crib is unsafe so we tossed it.
- I like sleeping in.
- Babies are pretty boring for the first couple of months.
- Kid doesn't want a sibling.
- We did pretty well on the first one, which means the second will be evil.
- What if it is a boy? I don't want to be peed on.
- Babies cry. A lot.
- The Kid was premature. The doctor expects that any pregnancies I have will result in a preemie.
- The huge age difference between the children at this point. There are 8 years between my sister and I. It took a long time for us to be able to relate.
- The Kid has lots of little toys. That's a choking hazard.
- We have hard wood floors now. Those are harder than carpet.
- We enjoy not having baby gates everywhere.
Saturday, December 29, 2012
One is Enough
We made the decision a few years ago that the Kid would be an only child. I can give you many reasons for that choice: